Friday, August 13, 2010

Thanks to her!

I was about to watch Korean Drama and suddenly my house-mate came out from her room.
We are not so close so yeah. I just ignored and continued my own things.
She called me, "Yudah,I am going to sweep and mop the floor. So u want me to help u clean ur room?"
I really felt ashamed of myself. WHY? It was because whenever I did house-cleaning,I never help her.
So i just rejected her kindness.

Wad can I do then? That was wad I think that time.
I helped her clean the house and yeah because of her my spirit of life has risen!
For the last 5 days,I had no mood studying, clean house and even eat!

I cleaned my room and now I feel like studying.
Since this is good lesson for me to learn I juz wanna share in my blog.

I am really happy. I am writing this blog while listening to music. Really relaxing!
After this, I am gonna study!
Gambate to myself! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment